If you have Crypto Ideas by TradeSmith, you will now see the Ideas tab on the Position Card Page.
You’ll see if the position meets any of Dr. Smith strategy requirements and which of your subscribed newsletters the position is in.
You can now be alerted based on volume and moving averages for your crypto assets.
When adding an alert, just select Vol & MA from the list of available alert types.
There are three options for this alert type:
- Percent of Average Volume — Alert that monitors the latest closing volume in relation to the average volume for a specified time
- Above/Below a Moving Average — Alert that monitors the moving average close price for a specified time
- Moving Average Crosses — Alert that monitors the moving averages of specified times
NOTE: The volume pair will only work with USD pairs.
We have added a new alert — the Time alert.
You can now be alerted based on:
- Calendar Days After Entry
- Trading Days After Entry
- Profitable Closes After Entry
- Specific Date
You can access this alert type from the Position Card Page.
Casey Research has also been added to the Newsletter Center.
We now support 8 decimal places for cryptocurrency pairs.
We now support cryptocurrency pairs in the program.
We have added Stansberry Churchouse’s Crypto Capital Newsletter. Just go to the Newsletters center in CryptoTradeSmith.
You’ll just need to enter your Crypto Capital credentials to see the recommendations.
You can also now see the average VQ for your investments on the Position Card Page and in the Pure Quant.
Once you’re on the Position Card Page, click the General Statistics tab to see the Average VQ.
Once you run the results for the Pure Quant, you’ll see the Average VQ for the positions.
Average VQ Column made available for Position Views
Intraday alerts available for VQ and Price Alerts
Release of Crypto by TradeSmith