Let’s learn the features of the Portfolios page and how to manage your existing portfolios.
Your Portfolios page contains a list of your existing portfolios and data for them. Investment and Watch portfolio are separated into tabs. This separation allows us to group the portfolio totals for each.
- Click Investment to view Investment portfolios or Watch Only to view Watch portfolios (1).
- You can choose to view by Open, Closed, or All Positions (2).
- Click the white boxes to delete your portfolios (3).
- Click the downward-pointing triangle to Edit, Delete, and Duplicate your portfolio (4).
If you hover over each column, it will give you a brief definition.
- Actions allow you to edit and delete a portfolio.
- The Portfolio Name is your portfolio’s name.
- Currency is the designated currency for the portfolio.
- Alerts tells you how many alerts are in your portfolio.
- Triggered Alerts tells you how many alerts have been triggered in that portfolio.
- Positions tells you the number of positions in the portfolio.
- Cash tells you the cash balance in the portfolio.
- Avg Day Held tells you the average calendar days the positions have been in your portfolio.
- % Gain tells you the percentage gain of all positions in the portfolio.
- Notes are the custom data you enter about your portfolio
- Value is how much your portfolio is worth