The Position Card Page contains detailed information for your cryptocurrencies.
- Click Positions & Alerts (1).
- Make sure you are on the Positions tab (2).
- Click your position (3).
Navigating positions quickly
- To the left (1) is a drop-down box. Click that box to see the positions in your current portfolio. Click a position to look at it instead.
- You can see which portfolio you are in (2). Click the downward-pointing arrow to the right of the portfolio title to switch portfolios.
- Switch to the previous position (3) or next position (4) in your portfolio by clicking on the symbols to the left and right of your portfolio.
Just under the navigation section you will find some basic information on the position divided into two sections.
- First Section
- Symbol, Name, and Exchange
- Crypto State Indicator
- Volatility Quotient
NOTE: The CSI and VQ icons are selectable. If you click on them, they will expand with additional details.
- Second Section
- Latest Price and Daily Gain Total (price and percentage)
At the core of the position card there are tabs (1) and a persistent graph displaying the historical data of the position.