Our Volatility Quotient, or VQ, tells you how volatile a cryptocurrency is. The higher the number, the more volatile the cryptocurrency is.
The PVQ Analyzer provides you with a tool to apply the VQ to entire portfolios.
It shows you how heavily you are invested in low, medium, high, and sky-high risk investments.
The PVQ Analyzer can be accessed by taking the following steps:
- Click on the Research tab (1) in the main menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the PVQ Analyzer link (2) in the submenu. The following page will display:
- Select a portfolio from the drop-down (3). You can select “All” to see the risk for all of your portfolios combined.
- Then, click “Yes” to include the portfolio cash balance or “No” if you do not (4).
- The breakdown of the risk of the portfolio will display.
- Click on a section of the pie (5) to see a breakdown of the cryptocurrencies. Just click the colors.