Our Volatility Quotient, or VQ, tells you how volatile a cryptocurrency is. The higher the number, the more volatile the cryptocurrency is.
The PVQ Analyzer provides you with a tool to apply the VQ to entire portfolios.
It shows you how heavily you are invested in low, medium, and high risk investments.
The tools gives you an overview of how your portfolio is doing. It lets you make more informed decisions.
The PVQ Analyzer can be accessed by taking the following steps:
- Click on the Research tab (1) in the main menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the PVQ Analyzer link (2) in the submenu. The following page will display:
- Select a portfolio from the drop-down (3). You can select “All” to see the risk for all of your portfolios combined.
- Then, click “Yes” to include the portfolio cash balance, or “No” if you do not (4).
- The breakdown of the risk of the portfolio will display.
- Click on a section of the pie (5) to see a breakdown of the cryptocurrencies. Just click the colors.
NOTE: Low Risk has a VQ less than 15%. Medium Risk has a VQ between 15% and 30%. High Risk has a VQ from 30% to 50%. Any cryptocurrency with a VQ over 50% is considered Sky High Risk.