How To Move Positions to Another Portfolio
To move positions and any associated alerts to different portfolios, take the following steps:
- Click the Positions & Alerts tab (1) in the main menu at the top of the page.
- Click the Positions tab (2).
- Select the Position(s) you would like to move (3).
- Select Move at the bottom menu (4).
IMPORTANT: When moving multiple positions, all selected positions will be moved to the same portfolio.
- Select the portfolio to move the position(s) to from the list of available portfolios.
- Click the OK button.
How To Copy Positions from One Portfolio to Another
To copy one or more positions to another portfolio take the following steps:
- Click on the Positions & Alerts tab (1) in the main menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Positions tab (2).
- Select which positions you would like copied (3)
- Select Copy in the menu bar at the bottom (4).
Click on the down arrow to select which portfolio you would like these positions copied to.