Templates help you set alerts with just a couple clicks.
- Click your name in the top right-corner, and then click “Templates.”
- You will be brought to the default template page.
- Click “Add Template.” The following Add Template page will display:
- Enter a name for the new template (1).
- Click the alert type tabs on the left (2) to select the alert/s you would like in your template.
- Click the Add Alert button (3). Your selected alert will be added under “Current Alerts” at the bottom. You can edit them (4) or delete them (5).
- Click “Save” (6).
- Your new template will now be accessible when adding alerts from the Positions & Alerts screen.
Note that if you’re using a trailing stop, you can choose to be notified based on latest close or latest price. Latest price is based on 30-minute intraday pricing. Latest close represents the investment’s price from midnight UTC (7pm EST / 8pm EDT).