There are two methods for AOL.
If you’re using AOL, you can ensure that your email alerts are delivered to your Inbox by setting your mail controls. Here’s how:
- Once you’re in your Inbox, go to “Options” (under your username on the far right).
- Select “Mail Settings.”
- Click “Filters and Alerts.”
- Click “Create Filter.”
- Give the filter a name.
- In the “From” line, enter this address: email@example.com
Alternatively, you can just send an email to CryptoTradeSmith, and that will add us to your “People I Know” list automatically:
- Open your latest CryptoTradeSmithemail.
- Copy the address in the “From” line, which is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A new email window opens with the wrong address in the “Send to” box.
- Replace the address in the “Send to” box with the one you copied out of the “From” line.
- Click “Send.”
Even if the email you send doesn’t get through to us (for whatever reason), the act of sending it does the job of putting CryptoTradeSmith into your “People I Know” list, and that’s what counts.
- It is also good to add