Can I receive alerts via text message as well as email?
Along with email notices, you can also receive alerts via text message to your cell phone. To add your cell phone to receive notices, take the following steps:
- Click the down arrow on the top right of your Crypto by TradeSmith account and go to “Settings.”
- Click Notifications, and then select your phone provider.
- Enter the 10 digit cell phone number. If your carrier is not listed, select “other” and then enter your cell phone’s email address. If you do not know your cell phone’s email address, contact your carrier.
NOTE: Enter only the numbers for the phone number — no dashes or the number “1” before the area code.
- Send a test message to ensure your phone will receive alerts from Crypto by TradeSmith.
- To add another cell phone, click the Add Phone button. You can enter up to 3 cell phone numbers.
- To avoid receiving text alerts at a time that is not convenient, select the time zone that you are located in.
- Slide the bar on the left to set the earliest time to receive alerts, then slide the bar on the right set the latest time to receive alerts.
- Click the Save button at the bottom right of the page to save your changes.
NOTE: If you would like to stop receiving text messages for any period of time, simply delete your phone number from this field, and click “save.” You can resume text alerts at a later date by adding your phone number back.