To edit positions one at a time, take these steps:
- Click the Positions & Alerts tab (1).
- Then, click the Positions tab (2). NOTE: Make sure “Positions” has a orange/yellow line under it.
- Lastly, click the symbol (3)
This will open the Position card. Under the Position Details tab, click the Edit button. You can then edit the data.
- Make sure to click save when you are done.
- Click cancel to disregard changes.
NOTE: The symbol itself cannot be changed once it is saved in the program. If you entered the incorrect symbol, just delete the position from your Positions & Alerts page on the “Positions” tab, and add a new position.