The Crypto Analyzer lets you explore CryptoTradeSmith proprietary indicators and stop loss strategies on individual cryptocurrencies.
To Navigate to the Crypto Analyzer:
- Select Research (1)
- Select Crypto Analyzer (2)
To Analyze a cryptocurrency:
- Enter in the cryptocurrency (1)
- Choose if it is Long or Short (2)
- Optionally: You may select a date in the past to either back-test a position or analyze a position you already have purchased (3)
- Click the Analyze button (4)
The Crypto Analyzer results page is presented in three portions.
The upper left hand section displays basic information on the position. Including:
- Current SSI State
- Current Volatility Quotient (VQ)
The Upper Right Hand Section displays some available Stop Loss Strategies and details.
The Bottom Section displays the visual performance of the position in a graph.
This graph has many customization options to you assist in analyzing the position.
The legend on the left hand side controls the graph. You may turn on and off specific overlays simply by selecting the colored circle associated with that overlay.