You can create new views in just a few steps.
To create a custom position view, take the following steps:
- Click on the Positions & Alerts tab (1) in the main menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Positions tab (2).
- Click the “Add View” button located on the right side of the page in the views area.
- On smaller screens this will appear as a + button.
- Enter a name (1) for the new custom view.
- Click the check boxes for columns to add to the view, or deselect columns you would like to remove.
- To rearrange columns, simply click on the column header in the area below and drag and drop it to its new location (2).
- Please note that you cannot move the Actions, Status, SSI, VQ%, or Symbol columns.
- If you make changes that you would like to undo, you can click “Reset to Basic View” (3) to go back to the default columns.
- Click the Save button (4).
Once saved, newly created custom views can be selected by clicking on the Position View on the Positions tab of the Positions & Alerts page