To move closed positions, take the following steps:
- First, click on Positions & Alerts tab (1) in the main menu at the top of the page.
- Next, click on the drop down menu to select the correct portfolio (2), or select All to view all closed positions in all portfolios.
- Click on the Closed Positions tab (3).
- Then, click on the drop down menu to select the time period of closed positions to display (4).
- Click to place a check mark in the boxes in the first column (5) for the closed position you want to move.
NOTE: If you are moving more than one position at a time, all positions will be moved to the same designated portfolio.
- Click the Move button (6), and the Move position window will display as follows:
- Then, click the drop down menu to select the portfolio to move the position(s) to.
- Click the OK button.