Closed Position – edit custom closed views
Back to Knowledge Base
To edit a closed positions views, take the following steps:
- First, click the Positions & Alerts tab (1) in the main menu at the top of the page.
- Next, click the Closed Positions tab (2).
- Click your view (3), and then click the small pencil to the right of the view’s name.
The following page will appear:
- Edit the name (1), if applicable.
- Click the check boxes for columns to add to the view, or deselect columns you would like to remove.
- To rearrange columns, simply click on the column header in the area below and drag and drop it to its new location (2).
- Please note that you cannot move the Actions, SSI, or Symbol column.
- If you would like to save your edits as a new view, select “Save as New” (3). Otherwise, select “Save.”
- To delete a view, select “Delete View” (4). Note: if you have only one view, it cannot be deleted.