IMPORTANT: Once a closed position is deleted, it will no longer be available to view on the Closed Positions page and cannot be retrieved.
To delete a single closed position, take the following steps:
- First, click on Positions & Alerts tab (1) in the main menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the drop down menu to select the correct portfolio (2) , or select All to view all closed positions in all portfolios.
- Next, click on the Closed Positions tab (3).
- Click on the drop down menu to select the time period of closed positions to display (4).
- Select the drop-down arrow (5) of the closed position to delete.
- Click delete (6).