- % Off High – The percentage amount that the latest close* is below the highest close achieved by the symbol since the entry date.
- Days Held – The number of calendar days since the position’s entry date.
- Entry Date – The date the position was purchased.
- Entry Price – The price paid per unit for the position.
- Fee – The fee that you pay for your transaction to be processed
- Max Profitable Close – The closing price* at which the position had its maximum profit since entry.
- Max Profitable Close Date – The date on which the maximum profitable close occurred.
- Name – The name for the position. This defaults to the name in our database associated with the symbol
- Notes – Custom notes entered when a position is created or edited. This is an optional field.
- Portfolio – The portfolio that the position is in. This is similar to a wallet.
- Portfolio % – The percentage composition of a particular holding in a portfolio.
- Symbol – An arrangement of characters (usually letters) representing a particular cryptocurrency listed on an exchange.
- Tags – User-defined values that are added to a position so that positions can be grouped and searched for easily within a portfolio.
- Total C/B – The amount of money originally put into an investment before any growth or loss. This includes the initial investment as well as fees paid to process transactions.
- Units – The number of units owned.
- Value – The total value of the position.
- VQ% – The Volatility Quotient (or VQ%) is the percentage that defines how volatile a cryptocurrency is based on its historical price action.
*NOTE: Our latest Closing Price is based on when our data provider sends us pricing. This is usually at 7PM Eastern.