- % Off High – The percentage amount that the latest close* is below the highest close achieved by the symbol since the entry date.
- Alert Description – A description of the alert type that has been added to the position and its associated parameters.
- Alert State – A brief description of the current state of the position.
- First Time Triggered – The date the alert was first triggered.
- Stop Type (Trailing Stops Only) – The type of trailing stop alert added to the position.
- Trailing Stop % – The trailing stop percent for your position.
- Trigger Price – The price at which your alert will trigger.
*NOTE: Our latest Closing Price is based on when our data provider sends us pricing. This is usually at 7PM Eastern.