You can apply templates from the Positions and Alerts tab.
To apply a template to a position, follow these steps below.
- Click on the Positions & Alerts tab (1) in the main menu at the top of the page.
- Select your portfolio (2).
- Make sure you are on the Positions tab (3). It should have a yellow/orange line under it.
- Click the Add Position button (4), and the following Add Position window (Simple Mode) will display:
- Enter the details for your position — symbol, entry date & price, and number of units.
- All of your saved templates will be accessible in the Templates tab (1).
- Click the template you would like to apply (2). All alerts that are saved in the Template will be applied to the position at the same time.