How To Create Custom Alerts Views
To create a custom alert view, take the following steps:
- Click the Positions & Alerts tab (1) in the main menu at the top of the page.
- Click the Alerts tab (2), and locate your Alerts Views section on the right.
- Click the Add View button (3) located on the right side of the page. On smaller screens this will appear as a + button.
- Enter a name (1) for the new custom view.
- Click the check boxes for columns to add to the view, or deselect columns you would like to remove.
- If you make changes that you would like to undo, you can click “Reset to Basic View” (2) to go back to the default columns.
- To rearrange columns, simply click on the column header in the area below and drag and drop it to its new location (3).
- Please note that you cannot move the Actions, Status, SSI, VQ%, or Symbol columns.
- Click the Save button (4).