Getting Started with Advanced Mode:
- Click the Positions & Alerts tab (1) in the main menu at the top of the page.
- Next, click the Positions tab (2).
- Then, click the Add Position button (3).
- In the pop-up that appears, click Advanced Mode.
Working with Advanced Mode
- Select the portfolio (1) where you want to add the position.
- Enter the symbol (2). The cryptocurrency name will automatically fill below it.
- Note: you’ll need to select your trading pair from the list of available options.
- Enter your Entry Date and Entry Price (3).
- Enter the number of units purchased (4).
- Enter a Fee (5), if applicable.
- If you like, enter any tags (6) and/or notes (7) for the position.
- Click “Clear” to reset and start again, “Save and Add More” to keep adding positions, or “Save and Close” to finish adding positions (8).
IMPORTANT: Entering a position in Advanced Mode does not set an alert on the position.