Accessing Alerts from the Position Tab
As a CryptoTradeSmith subscriber, there are many alert types to choose from. If you want to add multiple alerts, take the following steps:
- Click the Positions & Alerts tab (1) in the main menu at the top of the page.
- Click to select the portfolio (2) containing the position that needs an alert, or select “All” to see all positions in all portfolios.
- Make sure you are on the Positions tab (3). It will have a yellow/orange line under it.
- Click to place a check mark to the left of the symbol that needs an alert (4).
- Click Add Alert (5).
- Follow the prompts that pop up